Nokia 6230, SE K700i & Siemens SL65 just got cheaper still...

Old November 20th 04, 11:11 AM
Reestit Mutton

Default Nokia 6230, SE K700i & Siemens SL65 just got cheaper still...

E2Save have just dropped the year 1 cost of 3 top-end handsets on Orange
Your Plan contracts, making them cheaper than the latest Mobileshop/One
Stop Phone Shop 12 month 1/2 price deals on OVP Vodafone tariffs and
reducing the entry cost for these handsets on contract to under £145!

The deal is as follows:

Your Plan 120 (normally £25/month)
120 XNET anytime minutes + 120 XNET evening minutes per month
1000 free texts, valid for up to 6 months
ONLY £11.99/month for first 12 months
cashback claimable after 6 & 12 months
YEAR 1 COST OF ONLY £143.88

Your Plan 200 (normally £30/month)
200 XNET anytime minutes + 200 XNET evening minutes per month
1000 free texts, valid for up to 6 months
ONLY £11.99/month for first 12 months
cashback claimable after 6 & 12 months
YEAR 1 COST OF ONLY £167.88

These two deals are available on the following 3 top-end handsets:

Nokia 6230
http://www.e2save.com/mobile/phones/...&handset=6230N

Sony Ericsson K700i
http://www.e2save.com/mobile/phones/...e&handset=K700

Siemens SL65
http://www.e2save.com/mobile/phones/...e&handset=SL65

Now, I remember when E2Save first offered the Nokia 7600 at £4.99/month
on 3 - they put the deal up on Friday evening, only to pull it again on
the Monday morning. I have a sneaking suspicion this is one of those
weekend only testers to see how popular the deal will be. So, if you've
been waiting for the best time to buy one of these handsets, maybe now
is your chance, while this offer is still available.

I mean...a Nokia 6230 for only £144? If you're happy with your current
handset but just want a new contract, you could sell the handset for
almost £200 and bag yourself the YP120 contract and £50 in cash!

HtH
RM
--
If you're happy to use them,
My affiliate links for all the above deals are available on my website

Old November 20th 04, 12:34 PM
Reestit Mutton

Lx (Sue) wrote:

On the 'Your plan 120' am I reading it correctly that the first 6 months
include free texts (1000 for the period) and that after that 6 months I
would need to add on a text bundle to get texts or just pay the usual 10p
per text?

Correct.

Orange currently award new connections on this tariff with a one-off
bundle of 1000 texts that last for up to 6 months - after 6 months, any
remaining texts will expire and you will have to pay the going rate per
text after that or purchase a bundle.

HtH
RM
--
Nokia 7600 on 3 Talk & Text 600 for £4.99/month -- year 1 cost = £60
where can I find this deal?

Old November 20th 04, 12:35 PM
Reestit Mutton

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~lau...tml#1711200403

Old November 20th 04, 12:55 PM
Reestit Mutton

Michael Pritchard wrote:
Reestit Mutton wrote:

1000 free texts, valid for up to 6 months

it actually says:

1000 evening texts must be used between 8pm and midnight during the
1st 6 months of the contract.

Oops! - Cheers - will updated my page as well.

RM

Old November 20th 04, 01:52 PM
Michael Pritchard

Reestit Mutton wrote:

1000 free texts, valid for up to 6 months

it actually says:

1000 evening texts must be used between 8pm and midnight during the 1st 6 months of the contract.

Michael Pritchard
Web :: http://www.blueghost.co.uk
Reply-To :: replace ' with '
Ad :: Want your Nokia phone fully unlocked and reset, see
:: http://www.blueghost.co.uk/unlock_guide/