V300 unlock with data cable

Old August 23rd 04, 08:06 PM
kazzybee

Default V300 unlock with data cable

Have just bought a V300 that has had the software upgraded to a V600.
I have the data cable with it. Does anyone know the unlock code I can
use with a data cable or which software I could use please?
Old August 24th 04, 05:03 PM
Khris

The unlock code is unique to your phone and you have to be special to
get that information from Motorola. Otherwise, you're going to have
to pay someone to unlock it for you.

Old August 25th 04, 03:38 PM
Mastermech

you might try looking at Motclub.Com Just translate in google to view.

Old December 24th 14, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by kazzybee View Post
Have just bought a V300 that has had the software upgraded to a V600.
I have the data cable with it. Does anyone know the unlock code I can
use with a data cable or which software I could use please?
HI if you want to unlock your Motorola V300 mobile from network provider then code is the best solution to unlock it ...You can purchase code from online providers like MobileUnlockSolutions.com for reliable cost ....You first verify that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...