Unlocking an S700i

Old October 6th 04, 07:58 PM
tHatDudeUK

"michael turner" wrote in message
news
BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
worst.

Old October 6th 04, 10:59 PM
James Looker

tHatDudeUK wrote:
"michael turner" wrote in message
news
BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
worst.

My S700 on O2 from the CPW is totally unbranded and unlocked :-)

Old October 7th 04, 05:08 PM
Jeff

"James Looker" wrote in message
tHatDudeUK wrote:
"michael turner" wrote in message
news
BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
worst.

My S700 on O2 from the CPW is totally unbranded and unlocked :-)

same here. when i ordered mine over the phone to CPW. They told me that the
phone was the same, it was just a different sim that they put in it. Is this
true or utter crap?

Jeff

Old October 7th 04, 09:45 PM
tHatDudeUK

"Jeff" wrote in message
same here. when i ordered mine over the phone to CPW. They told me that
the
phone was the same, it was just a different sim that they put in it. Is
this
true or utter crap?

It's true. Although some networks, particularly orange, force CPW to use
their crippled phones.

Old October 8th 04, 04:07 PM
michael turner

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:58:39 +0100, tHatDudeUK wrote:

"michael turner" wrote in message
news
BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

I got it used from a mate who upgraded to a Nokia 3650. Think he got it
from Phones4U.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Old November 26th 11, 07:38 AM
nanbane nanbane is offline

Ya , sure to unlock your mobile many methods are there , like codes, software, cables, hardware & calculator......Among all these methods i prefer you to unlock your mobile with codes, why i am saying codes means to unlock your mobile with codes are simple & easy way,
just follow the instructions and get the unlock code from this site http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com...ricsson/rs1wp8 , just give your IMEI number , country & network lock surely you can get the unlock code for your sony ericsson model mobile from the network lock.............

unlocking advice GMS Bluetooth 20 January 11th 12 05:31 AM
Unlocking SE T200 Kimono Kamekaze Cellular (general) 5 November 2nd 11 05:46 AM