Unlocking an S700i

Old October 5th 04, 11:24 PM
Alan

Default Unlocking an S700i

Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?
Thanks
Alan

Old October 6th 04, 04:00 AM
tHatDudeUK

"Alan" wrote in message
Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?

Not yet no. Avoid getting any phone on vodaphone.

Old October 6th 04, 04:00 AM
tHatDudeUK

Old October 6th 04, 02:24 PM
michael turner

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 03:00:49 +0100, tHatDudeUK wrote:

"Alan" wrote in message
Can an SE S700i on the Vodaphone network be easily unlocked ?

Not yet no. Avoid getting any phone on vodaphone.

Any reason why ?

BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Old October 6th 04, 03:00 PM
M W

"michael turner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news

Any reason why ?

BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

I love them as a provider, but i don't like what they do to their branded
phones.

Malte

Old October 6th 04, 03:41 PM
michael turner

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:00:08 +0200, M W wrote:

"michael turner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news

Any reason why ?

BTW I've been with Voda for 11 years and I'm completely happy with them.

I love them as a provider, but i don't like what they do to their branded
phones.

Well... most SPs are guilty of that, however Voda's branding/crippling IMO
is particularly loathsome.

Having also recently seen and used an O2 butchered Nokia 6600, and the
complete mess T-mobile made of a SE t630. I will always avoid branded
phones... period.

BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

Old October 6th 04, 07:58 PM
tHatDudeUK

"michael turner" wrote in message
news
BTW I use a Voda supplied Nokia 6310i(not branded), and a SE t630
which is again unbranded.

That's surprising. I guess u went to CPW or something.

O2 are usually the least worst for branding IMO, and Voda the absolute
worst.

unlocking advice GMS Bluetooth 20 January 11th 12 05:31 AM
Unlocking SE T200 Kimono Kamekaze Cellular (general) 5 November 2nd 11 05:46 AM