Android is Steamrolling the iPhone [ Many Consumers DitchingDroids For Verizon iPhone]

Old February 14th 11, 03:09 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon
Steve Carroll[_3_]

Default Android is Steamrolling the iPhone [ Many Consumers DitchingDroids For Verizon iPhone]

On Feb 12, 10:44*am, Lloyd Parsons wrote:
In article ,

*Justin wrote:
Snit wrote on [Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:29:29 -0700]:
Justin stated in post on 2/12/11
9:53 AM:

Snit wrote on [Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:32:38 -0700]:
Justin stated in post on 2/12/11
9:01 AM:

Snit wrote on [Fri, 11 Feb 2011 20:15:46 -0700]:
Justin stated in post on
2/11/11
7:30 PM:

And I am responding with a .sig... something you say should be
ignored...
but then you show how you cannot ignore it.

I do ignore your sig, it's your EMPTY, content-less post that is
annoying

So it is not what I am saying but what I am not that bothers you.
Interesting. *And contrary to your above claims.

You're noy saying anything, which is all I ever "claimed". You repost
someone else's sig and add zero content. That is the problem.

* * -----
* * you just post some whiny little cry to every post he
* * is making.
* * -----

If you did not mean my .sig, what did you mean?

The empty posts are your whiny little cry post.

The only solution is to killfile Snit and his entire circus. *They
seldom bring anything to the table worth discussing anyway.

You can't believe just how much more enjoyable CSMA can be with them not
seen or heard!

Of course... and besides... everyone knows that the Edwin/zara circus
is so much better