Unlock sony ericsson K700i

Old July 6th 08, 05:17 PM posted to alt.cellular.ericsson
Phil[_10_]

Default Unlock sony ericsson K700i

Hello

Can anyone tell me how to unlock this phone - locked to T-mobile. I believe
it can be done using codes relating to the IMEI?

Thanks

Old July 14th 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.cellular.ericsson
chris22

'Phil[_7_ Wrote:
;414016']Hello

Can anyone tell me how to unlock this phone - locked to T-mobile. I
believe
it can be done using codes relating to the IMEI?

Thanks

Hi

You can get this unlocked on this website www.instant-unlock.co.uk ive
used the site a few times and always had a good service.
If you need any information or any help email them
hope this helps !!

--
chris22
Old April 3rd 10, 09:08 AM
sitha sitha is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Phil[_10_] View Post

Your mobile can be easily unlocked using the http://www.theunlockarena.com/unlock...phone/rs13wp2/ This site provides the unlocking service for mobiles..After getting the unlocking code, you follow the unlocking instructions at same site...U can use this site for unlocking....
Old April 21st 10, 06:31 AM
heutenitaz heutenitaz is offline

How To Unlock Sony Ericsson K700i

1. Hit the LEFT direction key
2. Then, press * two times
3. Hit the LEFT direction key
4. Your Sony will ask IMEI? Press SELECT key
5. Your Sony will ask Unlock? Press SELECT key
6. Your Sony will ask for your phone’s unlock code
7. Your Sony should say “Network Unlocked” and reboot.
Old April 29th 10, 11:57 AM
prabu prabu is offline
Banned

Originally Posted by Phil[_10_] View Post
Hello

Can anyone tell me how to unlock this phone - locked to T-mobile. I believe
it can be done using codes relating to the IMEI?

Thanks

For the best unlock solutions of Sony ericsson K700i,
you may visit this site http://www.wickedunlock.com/
It has the best solutions for unlocking!!!
Old May 4th 10, 12:41 PM
cellphones123 cellphones123 is offline
Banned

You can unlock your sony ericson k700i from www.unlocking.com/Sony-Ericsson-Unlock.html you can find your unlocking problem
Old February 27th 11, 04:02 PM
Alvasin Alvasin is offline

Yes I can tell you the code of the Sony Ericsson K700i. the code for the K700i is the 1234 to unlock the mobile.
Wholesale Cell Phones

Last edited by Alvasin : June 25th 11 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 14th 11, 01:24 PM
Alvasin Alvasin is offline

How To Unlock Sony Ericsson K700i

1. Hit the LEFT direction key
2. Then, press * two times
3. Hit the LEFT direction key
4. Your Sony Ericsson will ask IMEI? Press SELECT key
5. Your Sony Ericsson will ask Unlock? Press SELECT key
6. Your Sony Ericsson will ask for your phone’s unlock code
7. Your Sony Ericsson should say “Network Unlocked” and reboot.

Hopefully you now have a fully unlocked Sony Ericsson K700i. If you are still interested in learning more about how to unlock your Sony Ericsson mobile phone, then check out these Unlock Sony Ericsson Videos.
Wholesale Cell Phone Accessories

Last edited by Alvasin : June 25th 11 at 04:23 PM.
Old June 28th 11, 09:08 AM
venmalathy venmalathy is offline

Thanks for the Unlock sharing!!!!!!!!
Old January 23rd 12, 08:51 AM