Motorola V195S Charger

Old March 22nd 16, 11:23 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola
tb

Default Motorola V195S Charger

I have an old Motorola V195S bought here in the USA that I would like
to take with me during my trip to Europe.

Does anyone know if the carger that comes with it can handle European
plugs that supply 220 V?

--
tb
Old March 23rd 16, 02:52 AM posted to alt.cellular.motorola
[email protected]

tb wrote:
I have an old Motorola V195S bought here in the USA that I would like
to take with me during my trip to Europe.

Does anyone know if the carger that comes with it can handle European
plugs that supply 220 V?

Most chargers have the input spec on the them in very tiny print, which you
might be able to see with a camera zooomed in.

A friend had an iPod charger that very clearly said 110v, but it seemed to
work fine on 220v.

All of my gadgets, except a Philips electric razor were 100-220v 50-60Hz.

--
Clarence A Dold - Santa Rosa, CA, USA GPS: 38.47,-122.65
Old March 23rd 16, 10:53 AM posted to alt.cellular.motorola
[email protected]

On Wednesday, 23 March 2016 01:52:55 UTC, wrote:
tb wrote:
I have an old Motorola V195S bought here in the USA that I would like
to take with me during my trip to Europe.

Does anyone know if the carger that comes with it can handle European
plugs that supply 220 V?

Most chargers have the input spec on the them in very tiny print, which you
might be able to see with a camera zooomed in.

A friend had an iPod charger that very clearly said 110v, but it seemed to
work fine on 220v.

All of my gadgets, except a Philips electric razor were 100-220v 50-60Hz.

--
Clarence A Dold - Santa Rosa, CA, USA GPS: 38.47,-122.65

I have mine here, not V195S, but marked as above, with a US mains plug built in and a [supplied] UK adapter clicked on. I have a two pin adapter for use in Europe etc. as well.