I need to unlock a motorola i860

Old July 24th 05, 03:13 PM
CJD

Default I need to unlock a motorola i860

Nope, you are SOL
Telus will only accept phones from their own inventory from what I
understand, unlocked or not.
There is no harm in calling Telus and asking though, one never knows when
things change.
"V & C Clark" wrote in message

Hi all,
I bought a Motorola i860 off of the net thinking I could use it here on
Telus....wrong

Can anyone here help me out with this?

email me at

Old February 28th 15, 08:11 AM

Hi you can easily unlock your Motorola i860 mobile from telus network provider using codes ..You can purchase code from online providers like ProUnlocking.com for reliable cost ..After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...