V3 back Q.?

Old February 25th 06, 11:00 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

Default V3 back Q.?

How to unlock Motorola V3 black for all networks??
What SW do I' need to use, and how to do it?? pleas help!!

Old February 25th 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

Black, Silver, Blue or Pink makes no difference, the procedure is the
same. Call your carrier and ask them to get you the code. If they need a
reason tell them you're planning a trip overseas and want to use a
prepaid card while you're out of the country. That's the free way. If
you prefer to spend money to unlock it, you can use a service which
usually charges about $25 or buy a SmartClip for a couple hundred
dollars.

Old February 26th 06, 10:21 AM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

Do I' have some other way becouse I' have allredy done flash and flex whit
my moto,
and now I' have this error on the start : Flex Error: Phone Subsidy -
Locked

Pleas help!

Old February 26th 06, 11:22 AM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

It would appear that you locked the phone by flex/flashing with a
subsidy locked version. Bring the phone to your carrier and show them
that it's locked and won't work. Just play dumb and they'll either get
it unlocked or replace it. DON'T tell them you changed anything.

Old February 26th 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

You'll need to pay someone about $25 for the unlock code. Then you can
use the flash/flex you now have or use another. ALWAYS verify that you
are using unlocked files. I ONLY use files from www.planetmotox.info as
I trust Motox to vet the files fully before posting.

Old February 27th 06, 05:15 AM posted to alt.cellular.motorola

I had the same problem. Another user posted this:
Open P2K and delete a/mobile/system/secure_pds_init.
Then change the startup greeting to whatever you want, and restart your
phone.

Old December 6th 14, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Ziki View Post
How to unlock Motorola V3 black for all networks??
What SW do I' need to use, and how to do it?? pleas help!!
Hi if you want to unlock your Motorola v3 mobile from network provider then code is the best solution to unlock it ...You can purchase code from online providers like SuperUnlockCodes.com for reliable cost ...You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...