unlock in Boston, Mass. - how?

Old December 23rd 03, 06:52 PM
tag gallagher

Default unlock in Boston, Mass. - how?

Have a T68i I'd like to unlock.

Problem is the T28 cable needs a serial port, and my Macintosh G4
doesn't have a serial port.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

Old December 24th 03, 10:04 PM
Edward S

tag gallagher wrote in message ...
Have a T68i I'd like to unlock.

Problem is the T28 cable needs a serial port, and my Macintosh G4
doesn't have a serial port.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

Get/borrow a PC.

You can try the Bafo BF-810 USB-SERIAL adapter. However I don't think
the unlocking program would run reliably under windows emulation. In
fact many such programs will work only on COM1 and 2, which means
trying to use such an adapter even on a PC might not be possible. In
fact it's not recommended by the program writers. They prefer real
serial ports.

Old April 2nd 12, 04:37 PM
nanbane nanbane is offline

Do not worry surely you can unlock your sony ericsson mobile using the codes because its safe for your mobile...
Get the unlock code for your sony ericsson mobile from this site http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com...icsson/rs1wp8/ , here it gives the easy methods to get the mobile unlocked........