How to unlock siemen CT66

Old September 23rd 05, 08:39 PM
cingular2005

Default How to unlock siemen CT66

Can anyone help me to find a way for unlocking my siemen CT66? It's
actually locked by its carrier, cingular. THANK YOU SO MUCH....

--
cingular2005
Old July 7th 11, 11:33 AM
ratmo ratmo is offline

Ya , sure to unlock your mobile phone many methods are there , like codes, software, cables, hardware & calculator.............
Among all these methods i prefer you to unlock your mobile with codes, why i am saying codes means to unlock your mobile with codes are simple & easy way,
just follow the instructions and get the unlock code from this site www.onlinegsmunlock.com/siemens-ct66/rs7wp9 , give your IMEI number , country & network lock surely you can get the unlock code for your siemen CT66 model mobile from the network lock.............Wish you all the best...........
Old September 26th 11, 08:00 AM
thiji thiji is offline
Member

thanks for sharing