Things seem to be improving ....

Old September 29th 10, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jim GM4DHJ ...[_4_]

Default Things seem to be improving ....

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/sep...cm_at_risk.htm

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/sep...ff_the_air.htm

Old September 29th 10, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jim GM4DHJ ...[_4_]

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/sep...cm_at_risk.htm

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/sep...ff_the_air.htm

sorry...wrong grope .....

Old September 30th 10, 10:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Geo[_3_]

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:24:09 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

sorry...wrong grope .....

Nah - not much difference really.

GM4XUS

--
Geo
Old September 30th 10, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry[_2_]

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/sep...cm_at_risk.htm

http://www.southgatearc.org/news/sep...ff_the_air.htm

sorry...wrong grope .....

I've heard you do a lot of that, perhaps you should become a catholic
priest?

Steve Terry
--
"I would like to plead for my right to investigate natural phenomena
without having guns pointed at me.

Old October 1st 10, 08:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jim GM4DHJ/M in the near of ........

sorry...wrong grope .....

I've heard you do a lot of that, perhaps you should become a catholic
priest?

Steve Terry

I'm not up to all that kinky sex ......

Old October 1st 10, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Steve Terry[_2_]

"Jim GM4DHJ/M in the near of ........" wrote in
message ...

sorry...wrong grope .....

I've heard you do a lot of that, perhaps you should become a catholic
priest?
Steve Terry

I'm not up to all that kinky sex ......

I thought it was wearing a skirt like the pope does that might put you off

Steve Terry

Old October 1st 10, 08:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.mobile
Jim GM4DHJ/M in the near of ........

"Steve Terry" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ/M in the near of ........" wrote in
message ...

sorry...wrong grope .....

I've heard you do a lot of that, perhaps you should become a catholic
priest?
Steve Terry

I'm not up to all that kinky sex ......

I thought it was wearing a skirt like the pope does that might put you off

Steve Terry

naw...that is cool......