Unlock V800?

Old February 11th 05, 04:05 PM
Martin Nemec

Default Unlock V800?

Can I unlock a V800 with the terminator dongle?

If yes, what software do i need?

--
....martin. °))

»...jeningrad«
Old February 19th 05, 06:46 PM
loko__loko

use www.davinciteam.com

check the manual in the page for step by step instruction

--
loko__loko

Old September 8th 14, 02:08 PM

HI if you want to unlock your sony ericsson V800 mobile from network lock then you can easily unlock it using network unlock code ...You can purchase code from sites like TheUnlockArena.com for affordable cost ...You first check that whether the code is available for your country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock your phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...