K700 on o2 - do they come unlocked or locked?

Old October 7th 04, 05:45 PM
eggster2k

Default K700 on o2 - do they come unlocked or locked?

As subject. I've got one on order from o2 online, and just wanted to
ask on here if they come unlocked or locked. And if locked are they
easy to get unlocked.

TIA

Chris
Old October 7th 04, 05:56 PM
Drew Peacock

"eggster2k" wrote in message
As subject. I've got one on order from o2 online, and just wanted to
ask on here if they come unlocked or locked. And if locked are they
easy to get unlocked.

TIA

Chris

unlocked.........and minimal branding

Old October 7th 04, 06:46 PM
eggster2k

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:56:14 GMT, "Drew Peacock"
wrote:

"eggster2k" wrote in message
.. .
As subject. I've got one on order from o2 online, and just wanted to
ask on here if they come unlocked or locked. And if locked are they
easy to get unlocked.

TIA

Chris

unlocked.........and minimal branding

thanks, brilliant!

Old October 7th 04, 11:15 PM
nsj

Drew Peacock wrote:

"eggster2k" wrote in message

As subject. I've got one on order from o2 online, and just wanted to
ask on here if they come unlocked or locked. And if locked are they
easy to get unlocked.

unlocked.........and minimal branding

One of the many reasons I'm part way through jumping from Orange to o2.

o2 seem to have some respect for their customers' intellect and acknowledge
their ability to set a phone as *they* wish.

--
Now Playing: No Doubt - Spiderwebs [226kbps mp3]

Old October 8th 04, 01:49 AM
Steve Terry

"nsj" wrote in message
Drew Peacock wrote:
"eggster2k" wrote in message

As subject. I've got one on order from o2 online, and just wanted to
ask on here if they come unlocked or locked. And if locked are they
easy to get unlocked.

unlocked.........and minimal branding

One of the many reasons I'm part way through jumping from Orange to o2.

o2 seem to have some respect for their customers' intellect and acknowledge
their ability to set a phone as *they* wish.

Naa.. You're crediting them with too much, they simply haven't the ability to
brand them

Steve Terry

Old October 8th 04, 06:18 PM
smstextaddict.co.uk