Phone Recommendations

Old July 5th 17, 05:43 PM posted to alt.cellular
anon_private[_3_]

Default Phone Recommendations

Hello,

I am having trouble with either my either my SIM or phone.

If it is the phone, I will need to consider buying a decent one.

My current phone is the very dated slide phone, and I want something
modern.

It must have an on screen keyboard and be unlocked.

I will likely buy second hand, maybe on e-Bay.

For a decent, but cheaper phone could you suggest some models that I can
look at?

Thanks

Ps. No experience of modern phones, but would like to gain such
experience.

--
anon_private
Old July 6th 17, 01:12 PM posted to alt.cellular
anon_private[_4_]

Anthony R. Gold;513247 Wrote:
See if you can find a Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080 in good clean
condition.
They were originally sold by Verizon but all are unlocked and work fine
up
to 4G on ATT and T-Mobile. They are small and have great battery life.
know nothing about this particular seller but this is the kind of phone
about which I write: http://tinyurl.com/yd6fmosj

When looking for a smart phone, forget asking for an on-screen keyboard
because that is a standard part of Android.

On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:43:49 +0200, anon_private
wrote:
-

Hello,

I am having trouble with either my either my SIM or phone.

If it is the phone, I will need to consider buying a decent one.

My current phone is the very dated slide phone, and I want something
modern.

It must have an on screen keyboard and be unlocked.

I will likely buy second hand, maybe on e-Bay.

For a decent, but cheaper phone could you suggest some models that I
can
look at?

Thanks

Ps. No experience of modern phones, but would like to gain such
experience.-

Thank you for the response.

I will look at this phone.

Best wishes

--
anon_private

OAP phone recommendations Bob UK mobile telecoms 7 November 21st 12 07:05 PM
Recommendations for a new phone? Tolgan Cellular (general) 0 July 21st 06 03:12 PM
Need a phone, recommendations please.... phreak Cingular 0 June 13th 06 03:05 AM
Phone recommendations Orac Sprint 0 November 22nd 04 04:25 AM
MP3 phone recommendations gwyn UK mobile telecoms 2 August 11th 04 05:52 PM