Classic: Which program to sync an old T39m with a modern PC?

Old February 8th 13, 05:02 PM posted to alt.cellular.ericsson
K. H.

Default Classic: Which program to sync an old T39m with a modern PC?

Hi!

I am looking for a decent replacement phone. Not for myself
(maybe, if i get fed up by the WhattApp hype...), but for my wife'S K770i.
That phones display is just gone and she wants a simple phone with no
extras and no fuzz.
I thought about an old but new T39m.
Maybe someone can name a decent software to sync or transfer the data.

Tia,

Kristian

where can i find a program to sync my phonebook, etc. for nokia 3300??? chicchick Nokia 1 February 8th 06 05:43 AM
nokia 7710, blocked up and closing program , don't start program [email protected] Nokia 0 October 3rd 05 07:18 PM
LF: Program to Sync V400 vmem Motorola 1 December 10th 04 06:28 PM
Sync Program? DaveH Cellular (general) 3 October 12th 04 03:45 PM
Program for manipulating the T39m via Bluetooth Jan Szumiec Bluetooth 6 September 22nd 03 12:27 AM