New Phone Possibilities?

Old December 18th 10, 08:43 PM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
[email protected]

Default New Phone Possibilities?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask these questions, but I
will try here! Very basic questions. I currently have a
Nextel/Sprint account (Biz Essentials 400 7pm), with an I880 phone by
Motorola. I'm thinking of updating to a new phone with more features
such email, more games downloads and operations, possible movies, and
action photos, etc. I am not experienced at these things and am
looking for advice. I would also like to link in with other folks I
know via the phone for visual live conversations, etc. This is
probably very basic for you folks, but I'm trying to get info on what
would be required and what type of phone?

Thanks for any suggestions and pointers.

charliec