Bluetooth vs. WiFi

Old October 19th 10, 10:41 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
Volkan YAZICI

Default Bluetooth vs. WiFi

Hi,

I have been studying 802.15.1 and 802.11 standards for a research
project and considering the capabilities and potential of Bluetooth, I
just wonder why I don't see more ADSL routers and internet APs
equipped with 802.15.1. 802.11 communicates on fixed channels and
requires manual configuration to minimize the interference among WiFi
devices in the environment. OTOH, a series of Bluetooth APs can easily
maximize the utilization of ISM bandwidth without any user
intervention -- assuming the FHSS selection among devices is uniformly
distributed. (Don't need to mention that with v3.0, 802.15.1 is on par
with 802.11 in terms of range and transmission rate.) What's the
reason behind this dilemma? Even google'ing for "Bluetooth ADSL modem"
doesn't return anything useful. Am I missing something?

Regards.
Old November 12th 10, 02:36 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
JohnCena83[_4_]

I too have same problems. Hope expert will explain.

--
JohnCena83
Old December 28th 10, 09:39 PM
cherylfoster cherylfoster is offline

I am here referd about Bluetooth.Bluetooth is proprietary and open exchange of technical standards for wireless data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, create personal area networks (PANS) with a high level of security. I also referd on WiFi. Here, a Wi-Fi enabled devices, such as personal computers, game consoles, smart phones or digital audio players can connect to the Internet when within range of a wireless network connection to the Internet. Its coverage of one or more of the (Internet) access points can form a so-called hot spot areas as small as a few rooms, or as large as many square miles. Larger coverage may depend on a set of overlapping access point coverage. I think that wireless Internet access better than Bleutooth.
Old January 18th 11, 09:34 AM
Shalma Shalma is offline
Member

Originally Posted by cherylfoster View Post
I am here referd about Bluetooth.Bluetooth is proprietary and open exchange of technical standards for wireless data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, create personal area networks (PANS) with a high level of security. I also referd on WiFi. Here, a Wi-Fi enabled devices, such as personal computers, game consoles, smart phones or digital audio players can connect to the Internet when within range of a wireless network connection to the Internet. Its coverage of one or more of the (Internet) access points can form a so-called hot spot areas as small as a few rooms, or as large as many square miles. Larger coverage may depend on a set of overlapping access point coverage. I think that wireless Internet access better than Bleutooth.

Nice bluetooth update
Old January 27th 11, 06:06 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Exclamation cheap Ruehl No.925

we sale cheap brand clothing online,sale cheap Ruehl No.925 clothes on our website,we are the best wholesale Ruehl No.925 clothing online shop,replica Ruehl No.925 hostsale now,discount Ruehl No.925 jeans is very good,fake Ruehl No.925 clothe wholesalers in usa
Old February 22nd 11, 04:10 AM
deenalucy deenalucy is offline

Bluetooth is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security. Created by telecoms vendor Ericsson in 1994, it was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to RS-232 data cables. It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. Today Bluetooth is managed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
Old February 28th 11, 06:19 PM
annegoo76 annegoo76 is offline
Banned

Post Wholesale Juicy Couture t-shirts

Shop Juicy Couture & More Online: Find New Summer Favorites Now!wholesale juicy couture t-shirts wholesale juicy t-shirts Cheap Juicy Replica Juicy t-shirts,discount t-shirts Save 40-70% on Juicy Couture!All the Sales, All in One Place.Official UK Store - Buy Juicy Couture t-shirts and Juicy Couture t-shirts Online now,tracksuits, dresses,tops more Find Juicy Couture Summer Tops at Bloomingdale's. Shop Now!Wholesale Juicy Couture t-shirts Below Bargains Low Prices where can i find cheap name Juicy Couture t-shirts brand Clothes?
Old March 13th 11, 08:16 AM
asmitaharitaa asmitaharitaa is offline

Hello guys,
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi there are similarities, but the main aim of the Wi-Fi connects to the Internet, where you can surf the web at a speed broadband. Wi-Fi stands for Wireless Fidelity and meets the IEEE 802.11b standard. Wi-Fi is much broader and can be connected to any ⠀ € œhot Spota, 300 meters. Wi-Fi growth since its introduction in 1998 has been overwhelming. Many companies are using Wi-Fi to attract customers to visit their shop and combine their laptops. Starbucks coffee shops are one of the most popular and free Wi-Fi to their customers. Because of security concerns, companies have been slower to provide Wi-Fi, but the security measures, more companies are leaving their LANA € ™ if the system includes Wi-Fi to their offices. The final test of success is to determine whether the average computer user to use the technology. Wi-Fi is definitely the standard for home networking solutions.

Many home users have begun to create home networks so they can surf the Internet from anywhere in their homes.
Old March 31st 11, 05:30 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Post cheap Buffalo Sabres NHL Jerseys

we offer discount brand clothes with cheap price,wholesale Buffalo Sabres NHL Jerseys online now,sale cheap Buffalo Sabres NHL Jerseys clothes,replica Buffalo Sabres NHL Jerseys outlet,if you need discount Buffalo Sabres NHL Jerseys please mail to us
Old April 12th 11, 09:36 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Thumbs down cheap Outerwear Timberland

we offer discount brand clothes with cheap price,wholesale Outerwear Timberland online now,sale cheap Outerwear Timberland clothes,replica Outerwear Timberland outlet,if you need discount Outerwear Timberland please mail to us