Bluetooth mouse receiver

Old January 4th 10, 04:07 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
Someguy469

Default Bluetooth mouse receiver

Can I use the same mouse receiver to connect my cell phone to windows 7 ?
Old March 17th 10, 06:15 AM
yuntiankeji yuntiankeji is offline

Originally Posted by Someguy469 View Post
Can I use the same mouse receiver to connect my cell phone to windows 7 ?
yes, the mouse receiver to connect windows 7, No problem
Old December 15th 10, 08:50 AM
kajool kajool is offline

informative bluetooth update
Old January 18th 11, 09:35 AM
Shalma Shalma is offline
Member

Originally Posted by kajool View Post
informative bluetooth update
Its good update
Old February 8th 11, 08:55 AM
Katelijne Katelijne is offline

Originally Posted by Someguy469 View Post
Can I use the same mouse receiver to connect my cell phone to windows 7 ?
Without any problem you can use Bluetooth receiver to windows 7 to connect your mobile. But when connecting make sure the following requirements are matching.
1. Make sure that your laptop/computer really has Bluetooth.
2. Check whether the latest Bluetooth drivers are installed. Some PC manufactures donít offer these drivers.
3. On the Bluetooth via your laptop switch which enables wireless.
4. Check if any other software having influence in controlling power or the wireless.
5. Make sure the previous OS files and drivers (which you used before windows 7) donít stay in your PC/laptop still.
Old February 22nd 11, 04:06 AM
deenalucy deenalucy is offline

Many wireless mice come with their own receivers (and often their own technology), but not all of them do. If you find that your new Bluetooth mouse doesn't have an included receiver -- or if your current receiver is now broken -- setting up a new one is a piece of cake. These simple instructions will walk you through the process.Although these instructions use a mouse as the device to be set up, this process will also work with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. In this case, we used the Eclipse Touch Mouse as the demonstration device.
Old February 28th 11, 06:17 PM
annegoo76 annegoo76 is offline
Banned

Question Wholesale Ralph Lauren Jackets

Explore 500+ Outerwear Choices. Deals on Ralph Lauren Jackets!Wholesale Ralph Lauren Jackets Clothing,Cheap Ralph Lauren Jackets Replica,discount Ralph Lauren Jackets fake Save on Ralph Lauren Discount.Find ajxwholesale.net Sellers Lowest Price!Ralph Lauren Jackets Online and Buy Ralph Lauren Jackets Look Your Best With Our Fantastic Range of Jackets and Coats!Shop the Official Site For Ralph Lauren Apparel, Accessories & More. Wholesale Ralph Lauren Jackets Below Bargains Low Prices where can i find cheap name Ralph Lauren Jackets brand Clothes?
Old March 21st 11, 05:24 AM
sofiazara sofiazara is offline

The simplest way to set up the mouse to most computers is through the use of the USB port. The receiver can be plugged in to the computer's USB port, allowing the mouse to be used wirelessly without tying it down to the computer or causing clutter with a mouse cord. The great thing about the wireless receiver for the Microsoft Memory mouse is that it also contains the 1 GB of flash memory. It also serves as a connector to plug the mouse in to. This is used to charge the battery of the mouse so that there is no need to buy additional batteries, a cost which can add up over time. Instead of using two or more double or triple A batteries, this Microsoft Bluetooth mouse runs off of just one rechargeable double A battery. The recharging cable is attached to the underside of the mouse and the end of the USB transceiver using tiny magnets.
Old April 20th 11, 11:19 AM
suji34 suji34 is offline
Banned

yes, the mouse receiver to connect windows 7, No problem
Old May 21st 11, 11:07 AM
jackkminiy jackkminiy is offline

Originally Posted by suji34 View Post