People already standing in lines for the iPhone!

Old June 28th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
JoseEx

Default People already standing in lines for the iPhone!

As you know Apple's iPhone is coming out on June 29 2007 in USA, and
some ppl are actually already standing in lines to get it The
biggest iPhone Forum online invites you to count down the hours to its
release and talk about it with 2,000 other registered members!

http://www.iphoneforum.info/iphone-forum/ is the address.

Also now there's new sections for iPhone program developers and iPhone
accessory makers to discuss and introduce their products free of
charge!

Old June 28th 07, 07:43 AM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
Brian K[_2_]

On 6/27/2007 7:41 PM JoseEx exclaimed:
As you know Apple's iPhone is coming out on June 29 2007 in USA, and
some ppl are actually already standing in lines to get it The
biggest iPhone Forum online invites you to count down the hours to its
release and talk about it with 2,000 other registered members!

http://www.iphoneforum.info/iphone-forum/ is the address.

Also now there's new sections for iPhone program developers and iPhone
accessory makers to discuss and introduce their products free of
charge!

This for a phone that isn't available in an unlocked version. This for
a phone that like the early iPods has a battery that cannot be replaced
by the user. This for a phone that is only available with a 2 year
contract from AT&T. To boot, AT&T doesn't provide a price break on a
phone that cost more than my PC did when I built it. Carpe Diem. Let
the buyer beware, be very beware.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old May 24th 11, 06:55 AM
lolitha lolitha is offline

nice one............
Old February 12th 13, 02:44 PM
Lindt Lindt is offline

iPhone looses its positions as you see and there are no such queues like they were previously.
Check the totally free credit report and my free annual credit report page.

Last edited by Lindt : November 17th 15 at 03:01 PM.