Unlock your i885/i880 as well as many others

Old February 2nd 07, 03:50 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
Homer Simpson

Default Unlock your i885/i880 as well as many others DO NOT pay for this crap. You can get it for free...

There is a FTP site that you can download stuff from.... I just cant
remember it off the top of my head..... If I find it, I will post it.

I know they have Carrier 21, Depot 21 patch, Iden Pro, Raptor Pro,
T-rex, Snake Suite (for the i855), and some other stuff.

Like I said, I remember where I wrote it down, I will post the
info....

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:10:40 -0500, Hugh G. Rexion
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:00:41 -0500, "Justin"
wrote:

Those programs won't unlock the phones listed

Ok.... so stop being cryptic and unhelpful.....

What program is require for the phones listed? I'm sure I have it
here somewhere.....

Old February 5th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
[email protected]

wrote:

Those programs won't unlock the phones listed

Ok.... so stop being cryptic and unhelpful.....

What program is require for the phones listed? I'm sure I have it
here somewhere.....- Hide quoted text -

goto http://idensolutions.com for all of your modding and unlocking
needs

Old February 5th 07, 10:16 PM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
Hugh G. Rexion

On 5 Feb 2007 09:59:44 -0800, wrote:

goto
http://idensolutions.com for all of your modding and unlocking
needs

I guess you idiots just don't get it...........

You're wanting people to pay for stuff that they can get for
FREE...

Scam your repacks somewhere else jerkoff.....

FO

Hugh

Old February 6th 07, 02:18 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
Justin

sometimes it's worth a few bucks not to have to search forever or kiss ass
trying to get someone to send it to you.

Old February 6th 07, 03:23 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
Hugh G. Rexion

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:18:18 -0500, "Justin"
wrote:

sometimes it's worth a few bucks not to have to search forever or kiss ass
trying to get someone to send it to you.

You don't have to search for anything OR kiss my ass Justin. You
already have the proggies.

What you think we're so stupid we don't alreay KNOW that you and steph
run idensolutions???? You're not dealing with morons.....

No one has to kiss any ass OR pay for the software. All they need to
do is ask for what they want.

There are lots of us who are here to help instead of vultures like you
trying to make a buck.....

FO

Hugh
Old July 27th 07, 04:48 PM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
CWARNOLD

anyone hear of BLACK HALO???

www.cwarnold.com/blackhalo.zip

unlocks only take 10 seconds per phone and works with usb and serial cable.

If you want to use the software you have to contact me first on AIM at
CWARNOLD

Old August 5th 07, 09:51 PM
moveout moveout is offline

Originally Posted by CWARNOLD View Post

wrote:

sometimes it's worth a few bucks not to have to search forever or kiss ass
trying to get someone to send it to you.

You don't have to search for anything OR kiss my ass Justin. You
already have the proggies.

What you think we're so stupid we don't alreay KNOW that you and steph
run idensolutions???? You're not dealing with morons.....

No one has to kiss any ass OR pay for the software. All they need to
do is ask for what they want.

There are lots of us who are here to help instead of vultures like you
trying to make a buck.....

FO

Hugh
I think i figured it out. For some reason it gives me the unlock code in a notepad but the unlock code is encrypted in a programming language. Funny thing about it is that I powered the phone and whala the handset was unlocked. No code required.Thanks CWARRR!
Old June 25th 11, 12:13 PM
venmalathy venmalathy is offline

In that You specified the Unlock programs,the quoted high cost to purchase,But i referring you Unlock code to Unlock the Phone from Network Lock,You can get the Unlock code from here Theunlockspot and Unlock it safe and secure,Program Unlock is risk process But Unlock code is easy and secure.No more 100% safe and Guarantee in Unlock using program.

Last edited by venmalathy : June 25th 11 at 12:18 PM.