SIM CARD

Old March 26th 06, 03:04 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel

Default SIM CARD

will my sim card in the i830 work in any of the other models?, if not, what
models can i use with my sim card, im planning on using ebay to buy a phone
for myself, since my screen is still blank..

Old June 16th 14, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by ;604713
will my sim card in the i830 work in any of the other models?, if not, what
models can i use with my sim card, im planning on using ebay to buy a phone
for myself, since my screen is still blank..
Hi sure you can use your old sim card in any model phone only if it is unlocked one .Else if the new phone is locked to some other network provider other than one which you are going to use then you can't use your old sim in it until you unlock your phone ...You can easily unlock your phone using sites like SuperUnlockCodes.com they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .After unlocking the new phone you can freely use your old sim in it .