Bypassing security code of Nokia 7250i

Old August 26th 05, 06:59 PM
Sampem

Default Bypassing security code of Nokia 7250i

i swapped the SIM card in my cell phone in order to change the service
provider. On power on there was a dispay to enter security code: I was
adviced to use 4444 or 1234 but wouldn't work. It would not even work
when i tried to swap back to the other SIM card. Could somebody help me
please?

--
Sampem
Old August 27th 05, 12:55 AM
Mike H

"Sampem" wrote in message ...

i swapped the SIM card in my cell phone in order to change the service
provider. On power on there was a dispay to enter security code: I was
adviced to use 4444 or 1234 but wouldn't work. It would not even work
when i tried to swap back to the other SIM card. Could somebody help me
please?

The default is usually 5 digits long. Try 12345.

Mike.

Old August 27th 05, 09:32 AM
Ivor Jones

"Mike H" wrote in message

"Sampem" wrote in message ...

i swapped the SIM card in my cell phone in order to
change the service provider. On power on there was a
dispay to enter security code: I was adviced to use
4444 or 1234 but wouldn't work. It would not even work
when i tried to swap back to the other SIM card. Could
somebody help me please?

The default is usually 5 digits long. Try 12345.

Mike.

It never ceases to amaze me the sheer number of people that don't know
what the various codes on their phones are set to, or even that they
exist..! Doesn't anyone read the manuals any more..?!

Ivor

Old August 27th 05, 09:39 PM
Mike H

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message ...

Doesn't anyone read the manuals any more..?!

Do people use their phones to call anyone any more? What with inbuilt
cameras, games, mp3 players, etc, it makes you wonder.

Mike.

Old August 27th 05, 10:26 PM
Ivor Jones

"Mike H" wrote in message

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message ...

Doesn't anyone read the manuals any more..?!

Do people use their phones to call anyone any more? What
with inbuilt cameras, games, mp3 players, etc, it makes
you wonder.

I wondered why I got a strange look when I asked how to make phone calls
on the SLR I was looking at in my local camera shop ;-)

Ivor

Old February 16th 15, 05:02 AM

Hi if you forget the security code of your Nokia 7250i mobile then try to reset your phone using default codes like 0000 or 1234 .If this codes didn't help to reset your phone then visit sites like Unlock-Free.com they are generating master reset code for your mobile model at free of cost .You can use it and reset your phone then assign new security code for your phone ....

i830 file formats tsting321 Nextel 3 January 21st 05 06:14 PM
difference in 730/736 if any A Nextel 4 December 29th 04 06:53 PM
What is my next trade up from a i90c PeterM Nextel 2 December 29th 04 01:41 PM
Nokia 6340i does not work in California? Jack Nokia 7 December 29th 04 11:17 AM
i730 GPS - Takes forever to lock in to a location DevilsPGD Nextel 4 July 8th 04 04:11 PM