Do tablets have built-in cell phones?

Old December 17th 16, 06:48 PM posted to alt.cellular
KenK

Default Do tablets have built-in cell phones?

Oddly, I tried Google for a few minutes and the tablet descriptions I ran
across didn't mention a phone. Seems like it wouild be simple to add one
and save having to carry both a phone and a tablet. Or maybe they figure a
smart phone is already much like a tablet?

TIA

Old December 17th 16, 07:16 PM posted to alt.cellular
Bert[_2_]

In KenK
wrote:

Oddly, I tried Google for a few minutes and the tablet descriptions I
ran across didn't mention a phone.

Some do, some don't; iPads are available with or without, as are other
brands.

Look at AT&T or T-Mobile Web sites; you'll see that the sell tablets
with cell radios.

--
St. Paul, MN
Old December 18th 16, 05:09 PM posted to alt.cellular
Bert[_2_]

In "Anthony R. Gold"
wrote:

Having a cell radio does not mean it will work as a phone.

True. I fixed on the idea of having a cell connection, skipping over the
OP's specifically asking about "a phone."

--
St. Paul, MN