phone lock

Old January 5th 05, 08:51 AM
TheDoc

Default phone lock

i have a sony ericsson t100 and it has a phone lock on it i wish to
unlock this can anyone give me the flash program or tell me where to
download it i have all thge cables so just need program

Old January 7th 05, 05:21 PM
Sarf

Hello,

*WHICH* cables do you have? If you have a Terminator Dongle, then try
poking around on the web for DIV... or perhaps EBay. =-(

Good luck Doc.

_____
Sarf
=-)

oups.com...

Old September 9th 14, 12:42 PM

Hi if your sony ericsson T100 mobile is locked to network provider then instead of using cable you can easily unlock it using network unlock code .You can purchase code from sites like Unlock-Zone.com for affordable cost ...After purchasing the code visit sites like MobileUnlockGuide.com to get free instruction about how to use that code and unlock your phone .After unlocking the phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...