Bluetooth upgrades to (AT&T) RAZR V3 ???

Old October 12th 10, 07:51 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
john.r.avery

Default Bluetooth upgrades to (AT&T) RAZR V3 ???

Hey.

I looked for an FAQ that might have this info but the most-recent FAQ-
related post, that I found for this group, seems to be from 2006,
while the previous one is from 2002. So, I'm assuming the info is not
there.

Does anybody know whether or not it is possible to find & download &
install any Bluetooth upgrade to a Motorola RAZR V3, specifically one
acquired thru AT&T, even though AT&T no longer officially supports
further Bluetooth upgrades to those phones?

I've Google-searched for Bluetooth-upgrade info, for this model
(related and not related to AT&T), and I've not been able to find any
pages that even imply --much less that clearly say-- that a person can
independently download & install a Bluetooth upgrade to a Moto RAZR V3
--independent, that is, from either Motorola --which no longer
provides any pages (that I can find) for firmware-upgrades to any
RAZR-- or AT&T.

My wife and I are experiencing a quirky problem in the behavior
between the built-in Bluetooth in our new Mazda-3 hatchback and her
RAZR. It pairs fine and all the calls go through --going out or
coming in-- just fine *BUT* the sound, as it should be coming through
the Mazda speakers and dashboard-microphone, does not always work,
even though it's clear (from the phone-display) that the call has
connected. (There seems to be a pattern to this behavior but it's
difficult to describe; so, I'm not gonna bother trying to, here &
now.)

Any help / info will be appreciated.

--JRAvery
Old December 23rd 10, 07:05 AM
Shalma Shalma is offline
Member

Its very informative
Old February 20th 13, 05:56 AM
leonjewell leonjewell is offline
Banned

Bluetooth allows you to connect to outside devices on your computer without a cable connection.penny stocks