Can't connect to Bluetooth . . .

Old June 16th 11, 08:43 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
Ray[_7_]

Default Can't connect to Bluetooth . . .

I just got a new HP Pavilion dv6 laptop, and I can't make it connect through
Bluetooth to my cell phone.

I have an almost identical earlier model of the Pavilion and have no trouble
at all connecting with the older one.

Any ideas welcome.

Old June 16th 11, 11:05 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
John Henderson

Ray wrote:

I just got a new HP Pavilion dv6 laptop, and I can't make it connect through
Bluetooth to my cell phone.

I have an almost identical earlier model of the Pavilion and have no trouble
at all connecting with the older one.

Has the new PC been paired with the phone?

If you haven't got to the pairing stage, have you been able to
get one to discover the other? If not, is the device being
searched for been set to be discoverable?

John
Old June 17th 11, 10:06 PM posted to alt.cellular.bluetooth
Ray[_7_]

Thanks -- Since posting my query, I've concluded that the problem, most
likely, is that the new laptop doesn't have Bluetooth capability. I will get
one of those cheap USB Bluetooth adapters and see if that solves the
problem.

Old June 23rd 11, 04:43 AM
Elchonon Elchonon is offline

Location: Miami

Dongle's are under 1$ shipped.. get a micro one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray[_7_] View Post

Old February 20th 13, 06:51 AM
leonjewell leonjewell is offline
Banned

Once connected, most Bluetooth mice remain paired to the computer until the mouse is shut off or the computer Bluetooth is disabled.penny stocks