block my number

Old April 13th 09, 12:03 PM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
xanth

Default block my number

Is there anyway to block my cell number from being displayed on caller id?

TIA
--
Dave Utell

Old May 26th 11, 11:14 AM
jackkminiy jackkminiy is offline

Originally Posted by xanth View Post
Is there anyway to block my cell number from being displayed on caller id?

TIA
--
Dave Utell
You to call on the service center no. and block your connection.

block number Laura Verizon 0 February 24th 07 02:12 AM
Is it possible to Block a Number MWB Cingular 1 January 11th 07 11:27 AM
How can I block a number? TINY Sprint 1 October 30th 06 04:43 PM
How to block a number? RickRamey Cingular 5 June 30th 05 10:15 PM
How to turn number block OFF??? Jon Stafford Nextel 1 March 25th 05 08:18 AM