beware of stolen software

Old August 21st 09, 05:57 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
j r

Default beware of stolen software

This stolen software being distributed by redman5266, safir etc.
doen't belong to either of them and it resulting in you ending up in
court just for purchasing it. Redman has also stated that in a few
weeks after he claims he wins his court case he will post it all free.
so buying this for thousands will make you a fool after he posts for
free... that is if he doesnt end up in prison for perjury. so do not
what so ever buy any of this software that he is peddling. if u need a
real solution that is cheaper than others just ask me. redman has
motorola software that he is selling along with a patcher that is a
trade secret he has stolen. he is also a 2 facedbackstabbing liar who
is only out for himself. he will use you at all cost for him to
benifit.
Old September 2nd 09, 03:35 AM posted to alt.cellular.nextel
takedown2

On Aug 20, 11:57*pm, j r wrote:
This stolen software being distributed by redman5266, safir etc.
doen't belong to either of them and it resulting in you ending up in
court just for purchasing it. Redman has also stated that in a few
weeks after he claims he wins his court case he will post it all free.
so buying this for thousands will make you a fool after he posts for
free... that is if he doesnt end up in prison for perjury. so do not
what so ever buy any of this software that he is peddling. if u need a
real solution that is cheaper than others just ask me. redman has
motorola software that he is selling along with a patcher that is a
trade secret he has stolen. he is also a 2 facedbackstabbing liar who
is only out for himself. he will use you at all cost for him to
benifit.

Weren't you banned from mobile-files? Isn't all the software in
question really taken from moto anyway? Red never said it belonged to
him, at least not when we spoke. Nor did he once try to sell it. Why
are you trying to go after him so hardcore? What's the harm in
awaiting the outcome of the court case anyway? Just a few things I was
wondering....
Old January 20th 11, 10:25 AM
Shalma Shalma is offline
Member

Originally Posted by takedown2 View Post
On Aug 20, 11:57*pm, j r wrote:
[...]

Its informative software
Old March 13th 11, 06:27 PM
Gracecbc Gracecbc is offline
Member

Exclamation cheap Jewelry

we offer discount brand clothes with cheap price,wholesale Jewelry&Accessories Coach online now,sale cheap Jewelry&Accessories Coach clothes,replica Jewelry&Accessories Coach outlet,if you need discount Jewelry&Accessories Coach please mail to us