P*ssed off Customer

Old March 25th 08, 02:44 AM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
******

Default P*ssed off Customer

Alltel didn't tell me that the V3a doesn't have expandable memory......

--
href="http://dailystrength.org/component/option,com_goals/task,goal_page/goal_id,22128"img
border="0" alt="DailyStrength - Free Online Support Groups"

Old March 25th 08, 03:27 AM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Larc

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:44:45 -0400, "******"
wrote:

Alltel didn't tell me that the V3a doesn't have expandable memory......

Most phones with VGA cameras don't.

Larc

- Change planet to earth to reply by email -
Old March 25th 08, 04:45 AM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Larry

"******" wrote in
:

Alltel didn't tell me that the V3a doesn't have expandable memory......

Did you ask? I asked 'em and they said it didn't. It didn't do Bluetooth
DUN so I could BT tether my Linux tablet to it, either.

That's why I got the Z6m, which is a really great little
phone/camera/sellphone boxoffice-in-your-pocket.

Z6m takes up to a 2GB microSD card and there's no funny business about
transfers between computer and phone. Just plug the card into either and
move files at will. I store all photos/videos directly to the card so I
don't have to "move" them, later, wasting time. 2GB is a LOT of 2megapixel
pictures and MP3 files.

Z6m also has a really decent music player in it....and it's fairly LOUD!

Old March 25th 08, 09:11 PM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
******

I should have known better than to come back to alltel. I left because a
customer service rep with an attitude. Just so their is no doubt about who
is PO'ed at alltel.. Oh well I will use my 2 yr sentence with alltel to be a
PAIN in the A**....... HEIL!!! ALLTEL!!

"Larry" wrote in message
"******" wrote in
:

Old March 25th 08, 11:48 PM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
PaulMaudib

wrote:

Alltel didn't tell me that the V3a doesn't have expandable memory......

Did you ASK? Nobody can read your mind, after all.

Old March 25th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
PaulMaudib

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:11:25 -0400, "******"
wrote:

I should have known better than to come back to alltel. I left because a
customer service rep with an attitude. Just so their is no doubt about who
is PO'ed at alltel.. Oh well I will use my 2 yr sentence with alltel to be a
PAIN in the A**....... HEIL!!! ALLTEL!!

"Larry" wrote in message
.. .
"******" wrote in
:

Alltel didn't tell me that the V3a doesn't have expandable memory......

Did you ask? I asked 'em and they said it didn't. It didn't do Bluetooth
DUN so I could BT tether my Linux tablet to it, either.

That's why I got the Z6m, which is a really great little
phone/camera/sellphone boxoffice-in-your-pocket.

Z6m takes up to a 2GB microSD card and there's no funny business about
transfers between computer and phone. Just plug the card into either and
move files at will. I store all photos/videos directly to the card so I
don't have to "move" them, later, wasting time. 2GB is a LOT of
2megapixel
pictures and MP3 files.

Z6m also has a really decent music player in it....and it's fairly LOUD!

I'm sure you didn't bring on the attitude you got from the CS rep - oh
wait, by the tone of your post I'd say you DID bring it on.

Old March 30th 08, 08:40 PM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
GeorgeB

wrote:

I should have known better than to come back to alltel. I left because a
customer service rep with an attitude. Just so their is no doubt about who
is PO'ed at alltel.. Oh well I will use my 2 yr sentence with alltel to be a
PAIN in the A**....... HEIL!!! ALLTEL!!

It sounds like you are still in your (30 day?) trial period; you
likely can avoid the 2 year contract and find another provider that
does please you.
Old March 14th 10, 06:12 PM
Jessica79 Jessica79 is offline

Hi all,
I decided to post because I found a webstite
www.hotlinefinder.com
which can prove quite useful to those in the USA and Canada who try desperately to find their mobile operator (or ISP/broadband internet provider) customer care telephone number in order to talk to a representative and have a proper discussion.
The site seems quite new and I guess that it will be adding an increasing number of hotline numbers in the telecom sector in the coming weeks.
So if you do agree with the website claims ''Sometimes only a phonecall will do!'' run there to finally succeed reaching your customer support.
Hope this post will prove handy!
Kiss to all
Jessica
Old March 23rd 10, 06:02 PM
rwalker rwalker is offline

It's not as if you asked about it, right? It's not surprising that a cellphone network had poor service, but it's pretty stupid to complain about something that you didn't even ask about in the first place.

If you're still within the trial period, just return it and get a new phone. Otherwise, I'm sure you could take it back, explain the situation, and switch to a model that does have expandable memory and some kind of external memory card system.

P*SSED !!! me[_2_] Verizon 4 September 20th 07 05:11 PM
Customer Service v.s. Customer Solutions Jack SaturnOwner Sprint 3 June 1st 04 10:32 PM
Customer Service v.s. Customer Solutions Jack SaturnOwner Sprint 0 June 1st 04 10:00 PM
Not impressed with Fido's Customer Service/Customer Relations Newsgroup Fido 6 January 16th 04 05:01 AM
Not a SPRINT customer but getting screwed by Sprint (POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE) TxsgrnTx Sprint 152 August 28th 03 07:01 PM