Buy any mobile on-line

Old May 5th 09, 12:22 PM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
gabriel

Default Buy any mobile on-line

I have been using Nokia’s mobile phones for the last ten years. I want
an update on the latest Nokia touchscreen phones so that I can buy one.

--
gabriel
Old May 6th 09, 08:43 AM posted to alt.cellular.alltel
justjustin

Log on to http://www.yomobiles.co.uk for the latest mobile phones. The
site is an on-line mobile retailer for all good and major brands of
mobile phones. The site features company wise categories, so that you
can see for yourself! It also offers free gifts and sims with the
purchase of each phone.

--
justjustin