Old April 18th 14, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dick Hughes View Post
I have a Motorola V551 with Cingular that is unlocked. I just added a V557 to my plan for my wife. I am assuming that the V557 will be locked. Does that mean I can't use any SIM besides the one that came in it? I was hoping to just swap SIMS so I could have the new phone.
HI yes what you said was rite if the Motorola V557 mobile is locked to some other network then sure you can't use it with other network sim until you unlock it ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like ClassicUnlocking.com here they are rendering unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim....