Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: marmar5
Forum: Cellular (general) April 29th 10, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular
Replies: 14
Posted By marmar5
Is it true Motorola can't update cell phone firmware 1 day out ofwarranty?

On Apr 1, 8:35*pm, Kat Rabun [email protected]
Address.invalid wrote:

Apparently their idea was to force me to buy a new phone, which I will in
fact do, just not another...
Forum: Verizon February 26th 10, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for the Verizon Rival A455

There is a new Motorola Software Update for the Verizon Rival...
Forum: Motorola December 20th 09, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola
Replies: 1
Posted By marmar5
ve66

On Dec 13, 8:31*pm, bikerrich wrote:
Anyone know how to tell my new ve66 that it's in the usa. and to send
and recieve mms. *and how to set up the browser. *it's picking up...
Forum: ALLTEL July 8th 09, 05:30 PM Posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Replies: 5
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Alltel Hint QA30

A new software update for the Alltel Hint QA30 is available on the
Motorola support...
Forum: ALLTEL June 25th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Alltel VE465

A software update for the Alltel VE465 is now available on the
Motorola support site:

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/motosupport/source/SoftwareUpdateSelect.asp?country=USA&language=ENS

This...
Forum: Motorola May 22nd 09, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for US Cellular Hint QA30

An MOL for the US Cellular Hint QA30 is now available on the Motorola
Software Update...
Forum: Verizon April 27th 09, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 4
Posted By marmar5
Current Razr II V9m Software Version?

On Apr 26, 5:28*pm, Ronald Lee Downs wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what is the latest software version for the Razr II V9m?
The info page on my phone reads...
Forum: Verizon April 3rd 09, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 1
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless W755

Motorola now has an update for the...
Forum: Verizon March 26th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless VU30 and VU204

Software updates are now available for the Verizon Wireless VU30 and
VU204 on the Motorola Support...
Forum: ALLTEL March 5th 09, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Replies: 2
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Alltel Hint QA30

A software update for the Alltel Hint QA30 has been enabled on the
Motorola Software Update (MSU)...
Forum: Verizon February 11th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 1
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless ZN4

A new software update for the Verizon Wireless Krave ZN4 has been
enabled today on the Motorola support...
Forum: Verizon December 26th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 1
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless Krave ZN4

There is a software update for the Verizon Wireless Krave ZN4
available on the Motorola Software Update...
Forum: Verizon December 19th 08, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 1
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless V750

On Dec 16, 4:13*am, Nite..Hawk wrote:
Marmar5
Part of the link got chopped off, could you resend?

thanks

Sorry, here is the full link to the V750 software update:
Forum: Motorola December 9th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for US Cellular Q9c VE20

An update for the US Cellular VE20 has been enabled on the Motorola
Software Update web...
Forum: Verizon December 5th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless V750

Motorola has posted a new software update for the V750 on its Support
site:

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/motosupport/source/SoftwareUpdat...

This updates the V750 to the following software...
Forum: Motorola December 5th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola
Replies: 2
Posted By marmar5
Updating a Q9c to Windows Mobile 6.1 from 6.0

On Dec 4, 2:45*pm, David wrote:
I have downloaded the Windows Mobile 6.1 update file & I know how to
do the update on my Q9c. *My problem is backing up my phone beforehand
because the update...
Forum: Verizon November 17th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 6
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Z6c

Motorola has posted a new software update for the Z6c on its...
Forum: Motorola October 17th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola
Replies: 1
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for US Cellular Q9c including WM6.1

Motorola now has a software update to Windows Mobile 6.1 for the US
Cellular MOTO Q9c on its support...
Forum: Sprint September 19th 08, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.cellular.sprintpcs
Replies: 9
Posted By marmar5
Updating phone...firmware, software, etc

On Sep 18, 4:49*pm, "Jbob" wrote:
What needs to be updated on Sprint phones? *I realize the PRL needs updating
occasionally but how about the phones firmware or...
Forum: Verizon September 19th 08, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 0
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Verizon Wireless MOTO Q9c

You can update your Verizon Q9c to Windows Mobile 6.1 following this
link on the Motorola support...
Forum: Verizon September 4th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.cellular.verizon
Replies: 3
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Updates for Verizon Wireless Phones

Motorola has added new software updates for the following phones on
its Support site:

K1m
V3c
V325i

The URL...
Forum: AT&T Wireless September 4th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.cellular.attws
Replies: 2
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for AT&T Q9h including WM6.1

On Sep 2, 6:37*pm, wrote:
On Aug 15, 9:01*pm, marmar5 wrote:

Motorola has posted a software update for the AT&TQ9hon its Support
site:

Forum: Motorola August 18th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.cellular.motorola
Replies: 2
Posted By marmar5
V547 & Phone Tools

On Aug 2, 2:30*am, "David" wrote:
The Razr V8 I was using had to to go in *for repair. I started using an old
V547 we had and like it. Its tough.

I have been...
Forum: AT&T Wireless August 16th 08, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.cellular.attws
Replies: 2
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for AT&T Q9h including WM6.1

Motorola has posted a software update for the AT&T Q9h on its...
Forum: ALLTEL June 22nd 08, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.cellular.alltel
Replies: 6
Posted By marmar5
Motorola Software Update for Alltel MOTOROKR Z6m

Motorola has posted a software update for the Alltel MOTOROKR Z6m on
its Support web...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64