CellBanter (http://www.cellbanter.com/index.php)
-   Cellphone Technology (http://www.cellbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   (App) VOX Mobile VoIP Android App (http://www.cellbanter.com/showthread.php?t=178146)

techwave June 3rd 12 06:03 AM

(App) VOX Mobile VoIP Android App

Try VoX Mobile today and get 60 minutes of calling to 60 countries for

Plus you get unlimited SIP/VoIP calling and instant messaging to other
VoX Mobile customers from anywhere in the world over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi

**Enter Promo Code: TWFREE60

*Here is what you get when you install this App:

★ 60 minutes of FREE calling to select countries
★ No monthly contract
★ A real telephone number (1)
★ Unlimited free calls to other VoX Mobile customers (2)
★ Unlimited free instant messaging to other VoX Mobile customers
★ Free voice mail (1)
★ Free calling features such as call waiting, 3-way calling, and
caller ID
★ Record telephone calls
★ Incoming call filtering for advanced users
★ Integrated contacts
★ Integrated dial pad
★ Support for multiple accounts
★ Support for multiple telephone numbers
★ Support for over 60 SIP service providers
★ Online account management
★ AMR and SILK support
★ G.729 support (3)
Note 1: Select plans only.
Note 2: Data plan is required. 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connection is recommended

|Filename: VOXLOGO.JPG |
|Download: http://www.mobile-forum.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=157|

[email protected] February 12th 13 12:46 AM

(App) VOX Mobile VoIP App now available for all Kindle Fire Devices @Amazon App Store

VoX Mobile VoIP App now available in Amazon App Store for all Kindle Fire Devices.

Adds FREE Video Calling & Users Get a FREE 60 Minutes to Call 60 Countries (select Free 60/60 Plan)

Enter Promo code: TWPAYGO

transport2china January 17th 17 01:24 PM

These apps are allowed in playstore or not??
I am also in searching to make an app about weather prediction. Please do guide me how to manage this