CellBanter

CellBanter (http://www.cellbanter.com/index.php)
-   Fido (http://www.cellbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   AT&T user needs to unlock Fido phone (http://www.cellbanter.com/showthread.php?t=146381)

Discoduck November 9th 07 05:39 PM

AT&T user needs to unlock Fido phone

x-no-archive:
American friend who uses AT&T is in Canada on business. His phone is
wrecked and needs another ASAP while here and was hoping to just use
his AT7T sim card SIM card on a new FIDO phone. I know fido locks
their phones, but I also know they can be unlocked.
Can anyone offer any guidance on how to do this ASAP?

repatch November 9th 07 07:38 PM

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 08:39:36 -0800, Discoduck wrote:

x-no-archive:
American friend who uses AT&T is in Canada on business. His phone is
wrecked and needs another ASAP while here and was hoping to just use his
AT7T sim card SIM card on a new FIDO phone. I know fido locks their
phones, but I also know they can be unlocked. Can anyone offer any
guidance on how to do this ASAP?

Where are you located? If you're anywhere near Toronto just go to Pacific
Mall and get it unlocked.

TTYL

mahesw February 19th 15 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discoduck (Post 722688)
x-no-archive:
American friend who uses AT&T is in Canada on business. His phone is
wrecked and needs another ASAP while here and was hoping to just use
his AT7T sim card SIM card on a new FIDO phone. I know fido locks
their phones, but I also know they can be unlocked.
Can anyone offer any guidance on how to do this ASAP?

Ya sure what you said was right fido provider will lock their phone due to this it wont accept AT&T sim until you unlock it ..You can easily unlock the phone from fido provider using codes ..You can purchase code from online providers like MobileUnlockSolutions.com for reliable cost ...You first check that whether the code is available for your mobile model ,country and network provider .If yes then pay for it and unlock the phone then freely use it with any GSM sim ...